Online 1-2-1 Coaching
Everyone deserves to have access to high quality training and coaching. However, financial or geographical barriers tend to get in the way, which makes it challenging to work with the best coaches.
Not any more! My online coaching service is designed to help people just like you to become their leanest, strongest, most confident self, from anywhere in the world!
What will the service do for you?
- Provide you with 24/7 direct access to me, an experienced and highly respected coach.
- It means never training/exercising again without a plan or or training program in place which is tailored exactly to your needs. Which will see you achieve results faster than ever experienced before!
- Provide you with education on nutrition and how to fuel your body to achieve. This means no fad diets and no starving yourself in an attempt to lose fat. You’ll receive all of the tools required for you to burn fat, gain muscle mass/tone and increase performance.
- This service will help provide you with many, if not all of these:
Improved body confidence, improved self esteem, a leaner and more athletic physique, increased strength, a greater understanding of nutrition, a greater quality of sleep, increased muscle mass/tone, a greater understanding of exercise principles, superior flexibility, increased daily energy levels and much much more!
This service is about more than just great training... my goal is to help you transform in to the greatest version of you!
To help you become stronger, more knowledgable on nutrition, more confident in your own skin, more aware of what you are physically capable of. Ultimately, It’s about enabling you to become more athletic, to achieve more success in your career and be happier in your home life!
And if you’re still questioning whether online coaching with me is right for you... then contact me now on: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07711 570778 and let’s get on a call to discuss how this service could work for you.
What does the service include?
- Constant access to me via email or Whatsapp.
- The option to book in coaching calls - no limit on how many.
- Weekly accountability check in questionnaire with feedback.
- A brand new periodised training program each month tailored to your goal.
- A conditioning program containing 50 of my favourite sessions (cardio will never be boring again!).
- A personalised nutrition program tailored to your needs.
- Video nutritional analysis’ based on your food diary.
The Coaching Bible
- A detailed strategy to get you sleeping better and recovering like an athlete.
- Information on what is in the foods that we eat and how they effect the body.
- A Shopping list.
- The Eating Out/Ordering In guide to a healthier social life.
- Supplement analysis - what do you actually require instead of a list of ineffective and costly pills and potions.
- Exercise Swap Shop - alternative exercises for when what’s programmed isn’t possible.
- A holiday/hotel training program.
As a member of online coaching, you have the option to purchase ad hoc 1-2-1 Personal Training sessions for a fee of £100 per session.
*Ad hoc sessions are only available to purchase for Online Coaching clients.
What the research says
Research suggests that; as many as 80% of people who begin an exercise program do not stick with it longer than six months. When in regular contact with a coach however, 60% of people progress through the behavioural model of change at least one stage, which means that the chances of long term adherence rises significantly.
“The key point of this component is that exercisers...almost always improve their exercise adherence and consequently their fitness, when they have someone they can depend on for guidance, information and emotional support”. Going it alone very rarely leads to success.
Fitness coaching, particularly with regard to phone interactions and support, has been researched within adult populations and appears to be beneficial for promoting fitness and exercise adherence dramatically. In one study, long term telephone intervention showed remarkably high adherence rates with its subjects... 90% for men and 75% for women.
“Which are unheard of in the fitness industry”.
(references listed below)
So, if this sounds like this is something you could benefit from, then add the product to your “cart” and let’s get to work!
As soon as I receive notification of the order I will be in contact with the first steps to get you on the journey.
And if you have any questions or are still on the fence, then contact me now on: email@example.com or on 07711 570778
Mark Anshel, 2014; Carol Kennedy-Armbruster, Ph.D., Meagan Shipley, M.S., Mary Yoke, M.A., and Hannah Calvert, B.S., 2012; Castro and King, 2002; AppliedSportsPsych.org; Janet Buckworth, Rod Dishman, Phillip Tomporowski, 2012. Albert W. Taylor, Michel J. Johnson, 2008.